Seventeen suburban business executives under age 35 will be honored in the second annual Suburban Young Professionals Recognition program, hosted by the Daily Herald Business Ledger and its sponsoring partners.
The honorees will be recognized at a networking reception beginning at 5 p.m. Jan. 14, 2016, at Weber Grill, 2331 Fountain Square Drive, Lombard. Attendance is by invitation only.
The 2016 honorees are:
• Taylor Anians, Drake Hotel, Oak Brook
• Stacy Bales, Bales Metal Surface & Solutions, Downers Grove
• Emily Bartlett, Corbett, Duncan & Hubly, P.C., Itasca
• Ira Coleman, Transnational Bankcard LLC, Rosemont
• Tim Coleman, Webb Financial Group, Lake Forest
• Matthew Grana, Grand Frame, Inc., Arlington Heights
• Kristen Halland, Balance Chiropractic & Wellness, Hoffman Estates
• Meaghan Johnson, Lakeshore Recycling Systems, Morton Grove
• Adam Kamuda, MFC Sports Performance, Darien
• Brett Mathieson, Mathieson, Moyski, Austin & Co., LLP, Wheaton
• Jennifer Matthews, Hilton Lisle/Naperville
• Ashley Mayer, JJR Marketing, Naperville
• Jordan Rovito, Cushman & Wakefield, Rosemont
• Diana Taylor, DeSanto, Morgan & Taylor, Libertyville
• Jenna Tranel, The Tranel Financial Group, Libertyville
• Chris Van Eck, Proven Business Systems, Tinley Park
• Elyse Wagner, My Kitchen Shrink, Lake Zurich
Sponsors for the program are Northern Illinois University School of Business, B. Gunther & Co., and Weber Grill. The honorees will also be profiled in the Feb. 22 issue of the Daily Herald Business Ledger.