NAPERVILLE -- Eight people and organizations will be honored by the Naperville Jaycees during the group's 39th Annual Distinguished Service Awards on April 27.
The Distinguished Service Awards recognize local individuals and organizations for their community spirit and dedication to Naperville. This year's honorees are:
• 360 Youth Services, Non-Profit Organization
• Todd Holmberg, Educator
• Marquette Properties, Business
• Michael Ochs, Community Leader
• Nabila Qadri, Student Volunteer
• Dr. Sangita Rangala, Healthcare Professional
• Fire marshal Scott Scheller, Public Employee
• Ron Keller & Ann Lord, Charles "Chuck" Bueche Lifetime Achievement Award
The event will be begin at 6:30 p.m. at Meson Sabika in Naperville. Tickets to this event are $50 per person and include a tapas style dinner and cash bar. Sponsorship opportunities for the Distinguished Service Awards are available. Visit http://www.naperjaycees.org/event/2017-distinguished-service-awards/ for more information and to purchase tickets, or contact Miranda Barfuss, (630) 269-0963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.