Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center opened a new fitness, lifestyle & wellness center at 3500 Midwest Road, Oak Brook.
Already home to the Championship Willow Crest Golf Club, the multi-faceted resort now offers local residents and the business community alike a new one-stop-option to improve their mental and physical quality of life. The membership program includes access to the fitness center, bootcamp classes, yoga, spin, spa, golf/golf simulators, indoor/outdoor pools and much more.
"We're thrilled to give the Oak Brook and Westmont area a new outlet for recreation," said Brad Ott, director of club operations. "Our multi-tiered concept is geared to both physical health and wellbeing, set in a relaxed, country club atmosphere."
Annual memberships at the fitness center begin at under $100 per month, and cover the following:
• 24-hour fitness room: complimentary use of state-of-the-art equipment, featuring brands like Precor, Free Motion and TAG. Includes locker room access and dry sauna facilities.
• Bootcamps for adults and kids: member pricing on body-shaping, heart rate-raising, fat-burning cardio workouts. Led by personal trainer Kimmy Carlson, former director of exercise programs at Chicago's renowned East Bank Club. Adult one-hour sessions offered Mondays and Wednesdays at 5 p.m., while two-hour children sessions offered Saturdays.
• Spin classes: member pricing on Carlson led 45-minute power sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:30 p.m.
• Personal training: member pricing and customized programming.
• Golf (outside and inside): 10 percent off at Willow Crest Golf Club, and $25 off the hourly rate at one of the golf simulators. Members can enjoy the championship 18-hole Dick Nugent-designed Willow Crest, home to several amateur and pro golfing tournaments, or the indoor simulator program, providing a virtual experience on over 80 international courses.
• Pools: Use of the indoor pool includes a dedicated area for lap swimmers, table tennis and more while the heated outside pool includes plush lounge furniture, hot tub and food and beverage service.
• Sport Courts: Complimentary use of tennis, basketball and volleyball courts.
• Restaurants: 10 percent off all food and beverage at the resort's two full-service options: the signature farm to table, B., and Tin Cup Bar & Grille.
• Overnight Stay: a complimentary night stay (with purchase of membership) in one of the resort's 386 guestrooms.
• Yoga: member pricing available for yoga taught by certified yoga instructor Sonya Taylor, who leads a physical, mental and spiritual practice.
• Spa: 10 percent off all treatments at Monarch Spa, an oasis for peace and relaxation in the middle of the western suburbs.
• Contact Brad Ott at (630) 242-5778 or email@example.com for membership information.