Twenty-one suburban based companies and business organizations have been selected as honorees of the 30th Annual Awards for Business Excellence (AABEs), presented by the Daily Herald Business Ledger and its sponsoring partners.
The AABEs are presented in recognition of business achievement, growth and community involvement.
The companies and organizations will be profiled in a special publication of the Daily Herald Business Ledger published on April 20. Detailed profiles can be found at dhbusinessledger.com.
This year's honorees are:
Architecture and Construction
• A.S.I. Construction, Burr Ridge
Business Organization/Economic Development Entity
• Downers Grove Economic Development Corporation
• Next Level Northwest, Hoffman Estates
• Invest Aurora
Innovation in Business
• @Properties, Chicago
• Michelle's Interiors, Grayslake
• Parts Town, Addison
• Eaglewood Resort and Spa, Itasca
• The Marriott Theatre, Lincolnshire
Large Companies (Over 151 Employees)
• Leeco Steel, Lisle
• J.C. Restoration, Rolling Meadows
• MKH Early Education Center, Aurora
• Believe Project, Kildeer
• Seniors Alone (SAGAS), Libertyville
• The Autism Hero Project, Algonquin
Small Company (Up to 50 Employees)
• Interpro Translation Solutions, Inc., Lisle
• Lurdez Consulting Group, Naperville
• My College Planning Team, Naperville
• PB Kitchen Design, Geneva
• Yakkety Yak, Chicago
Trade Association / Professional Society
• Turnaround Management Association, Chicago
Presenting sponsors for this year's awards are B. Gunther & Company, Focus Capital Advisors, and Signature Bank. Marketing partners are MRA-The Management Association and Small Business Advocacy Council.
For more information, visit www.dhbusinessledger.com.