Nineteen suburban executives will be honored in the C-Suite Awards, hosted by the Daily Herald Business Ledger and sponsored by Republic Bank of Chicago.
The awards will be presented at a virtual reception webcast held at 4 p.m. Thursday, July 23. Guests can register for free at DHBusinessLedger.com. The honorees will also be profiled in the August 17 issue of the Business Ledger.
This year's C-Suite Award honorees are:
• Mason Awtry, founder & president of Rightsize Facility, Naperville.
• Karen J. Ayala, executive director of DuPage County Health Department, Wheaton.
• Scott Block, executive director of McHenry County Mental Health Board, Crystal Lake.
• Mary Davenport, president of TransTech IT Staffing, Itasca.
• Tim Helenthal, chairman & CEO of National Van Lines, Broadview.
• Melissa Kehl, owner & president of Rieke Office Interiors, Elgin.
• Mary Lawrence, president of Richards Graphic Communications, Inc., Bellwood.
• Kara Lineal, president & CMO of Plum Grove Inc., Hoffman Estates.
• Nasutsa Mabwa, president of ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons, Skokie.
• Scott Pauga, founder & CEO of Second Life Mac, Skokie.
• Kaylin Risvold, president & CEO of Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
• Steve Ryan, founder and CEO of RyTech LLC, La Grange.
• Steve Spinell, principal of Kinzie Real Estate Group, Vernon Hills.
• Joy Symonds, owner and director of community engagement of Symonds-Madison Funeral Home, Elgin.
• Patricia Szpekowski, APR, president of PR Strategies & Communications and Inc./PmS advertising, Elgin.
• Jeff Taylor, president & CEO of Crafts Technology, Elk Grove Village.
• Michael Viso, CMO of MotherG, LLC, Itasca.
• Kimberly Warren, president of Pilot Services Inc., Oswego.
• Daniel Yunez, CFO of Rose Pest Solutions, Northfield.
The mission of the C-Suite Awards is to honor suburban executives who contribute to the success of our region's economic growth and stability. Consideration is given to the C-Suite's contributions to their company/organization's overall growth, commitment to good ethics, and involvement in the community. Candidates must work for a business or organization with a presence in the suburban Chicago region.
For more information, visit www.DHbusinessledger.com.