• Pulse Technology, a technology company serving the IT, Managed Print Services and other needs of businesses throughout the Midwest and beyond, has named Richard Johns of South Barrington the position of account executive. In this role he will work to assist with new business development and management of the growing company's ongoing accounts. He joins Pulse Technology after having spent 15 years at another IT firm in Schaumburg, where he served as client relations manager. His resume also includes serving as technical manager at a computer leasing company in the Chicago area. Johns also worked independently as an IT consultant. A native of Lake Bluff, he studied at both Oklahoma State University and College of Lake County.
• Professional Wealth Advisors is thrilled to announce the addition of Christopher Bowman to its growing wealth management team at its office location at 2655 Warrenville Road, Downers Grove. A 2008 graduate of Olivet Nazarene University, Bowman earned a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing. Bowman later earned the designation of Certified Financial Planner. Additionally, he holds licenses for FINRA series 7, 63, and 66 through LPL Financial as well as Life and Disability Insurance. Prior to joining PWA, Bowman worked at JPMorgan Chase as a Private Client Financial Advisor where he served his clients through his comprehensive financial planning knowledge and knack for simplifying complex topics.
• Leeco Steel, the largest supplier of steel plate in North America, announces the appointment of Lisa Liarakos, as chief financial officer and member of the executive management team, effective Sept. 8. Liarakos has 18 years of finance and accounting experience, having most recently served as vice president of finance at a large aviation services and parts provider. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in accounting and a Master of Accountancy from the University of Wisconsin--Madison, along with a CPA designation.
• National real estate development and construction services provider The McShane Companies announced that its board of directors has appointed Molly McShane as chief executive officer effective Oct. 1. McShane previously held the position of chief operating officer. A trail blazer in the construction and commercial real estate industries, Molly was named NAIOP Chicago's first female president in 2018. She was also a founding co-chair of WLI Chicago's executive board.
• Pulse Technology, a technology company serving the IT, Managed Print Services and other needs of businesses throughout the Midwest and beyond, has named Brandon Cork of Broadview to the position of branch sales manager. In this role he will oversee a team of sales professionals that cover Northern Cook County for Pulse Technology. He comes to Pulse Technology following a position at Canon, a global company with branches across the United States, where he served as a sales manager. Pulse also has named Julia Nelson of Palatine to the position of account executive.
In this role she will work with a number of Pulse Technology's existing accounts while also working to develop new business relationships for the growing company.
• Kristen M. Meehan has joined Engineering Enterprises Inc. of Sugar Grove as a senior project engineer II in the Municipal Group. She is a resident of Chicago and holds her Bachelor of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Marquette University. Meehan holds her Professional Engineer licensure for the states of Illinois and Wisconsin. Kristen will bring her previous experience to work on a variety of water and wastewater related projects for our clients.