Savant Capital Management, a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm headquartered in Rockford, with additional locations in Chicago, Downers Grove, Hoffman Estates, Naperville, St. Charles, and Wilmette, recently announced the addition of five new employees.
• J. Tyler Brazzil joined Savant as a financial planning and tax consultant in its St. Charles office. He is responsible for creating financial plans and preparing and delivering financial planning analyses. He has been involved in the financial services industry since 2016. Brazzil earned both a Bachelor of Arts in accounting and a Master of Science in accountancy from Aurora University.
• Daisy Gomez joined Savant Tax & Consulting, a wholly owned subsidiary of Savant Capital, LLC, in St. Charles. She is an administrative assistant with the accounting and tax services teams. Gomez has been involved in the financial services industry since 2009.
• Martin Perdoux joined Savant as a financial advisor in its Wilmette office. He is responsible for managing all aspects of the financial planning and investment process for Savant's clients. Prior to joining Savant, he was an advisor for two large wealth management firms. Perdoux earned a Bachelor of Applied Arts in sculpture from San Diego State University and a Master of Arts in art therapy from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
• Alexander Strauss joined Savant as a financial planning and tax accountant in its Chicago office. He is responsible for creating financial plans and preparing and delivering financial planning analyses. Strauss has been involved in the financial services industry since 2017. He earned both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Professional Accountancy in accountancy and information systems from Illinois State University. Strauss is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the American Institute of CPAs.
• Sara Vacca joined Savant as a client services assistant/office administrator in its St. Charles office. She is responsible for all facets of the St. Charles office operations and provides support to the team to ensure the day-to-day ongoing needs of clients are met. She has been involved in the administrative services industry since 1999.